- Leadership matters.
- Teachers and leaders impact every child's achievement.
- Elimination of achievement gaps is imperative.
- Collaboration builds trust and promotes investment.
- Capacity building sustains improvement.
- Policy supports academic reform and innovation.
The vision for the Division of Academic Policy and Innovation is that highly effective teachers and leaders provide a world-class education and graduate every student college and career ready.
The mission of the Division of Academic Policy and Innovation is to drive academic reform and innovation to increase and sustain student achievement through cross-divisional collaboration, partnerships, professional development, and policy that support school systems, teachers, and leaders.