Here are some questions to ask yourself:
1. Has my child ever been accused of being a bully at school or elsewhere?
2. Has my child gotten into trouble for fighting (physically or verbally) with other children at school?
3. Does my child become easily frustrated when he/she does not get his/her way?
4. Is my child defiant or oppositional?
5. Who are my child's friends? How does my child interact with others? Have I witnessed my child with other children? Is he/she dominant or aggressive?
6. Does my child speak of other children as "stupid" or use other negative terms to describe others?
7. Does my child talk about certain children "deserving" bad things to happen to them or show little concern for others in bad situations?