- An official transcript demonstrating completion of bachelor's degree. Transcripts must be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Ordered from Parchment, which will be sent directly to TEACH; or
- Electronically sent to email@example.com directly from the Institution of Higher Education or an e-transcript service; or
- Mailed to the MSDE office of certification directly from the Institution of Higher Education or in a sealed student mailer; or
- Sent directly to your employer if you are under contract with a Maryland local school district or state-operated school.
- A valid credential from one of the following:
- Passing score on the Praxis 5205 Teaching Reading: Elementary assessment.
You may track your application status in TEACH. If you are employed with a Maryland local school district, a nonpublic special education program, or a state-operated school, please work directly with your employer if you have questions about the application process.