How to Apply: Foreign Degree Holders

Register your account in The Educator Application and Certification Hub (TEACH) and complete an online application. Be prepared to submit the following as part of your application:

You may track your application status in TEACH. If you are employed with a Maryland local school district, a nonpublic special education program, or a state-operated school, please work directly with your employer if you have questions about the application process.